How much does it cost to open Reliance petrol pump?
Petrol Pumps require huge space to settle as a business, there a few ongoing costs, and so on. To sum things up the average investment amount that is required to acquire the dealership of Reliance Petrol Pump is around 70 lakhs.
How much investment is required to open a petrol pump?
To start a petrol pump, the applicant must show the ability to invest a minimum of Rs. 25 lakhs in case of regular petrol pumps and Rs. 12 lakhs in case of rural petrol pumps.
Which type of land is required for petrol pump?
offering Agricultural land shall convert the same to Non-Agricultural, for use of petrol pump and other allied purposes at their own expenses and cost before registration of sale deed/lease deed.
What is the procedure to install petrol pump?
– Applicant must have a minimum age limit of 21 years to a maximum of 55 years. – To set up Petrol Pump in a rural area, the applicant must have a valid 10th mark sheet proof for verification of date of birth. – SC / ST / OBC applicants must be the 10th pass, whereas it must be the 12th pass for the general category.
How can I get HP petrol pump Licence?
HPCL Retail Outlet Application Fee
- Application fee of Rs.100 for Rural HPCL ROs have to be paid, and price for SC/ST applicant is Rs.50.
- For applying regular HPCL retail outlet application fee of Rs. 1000 have to be paid. Fee for SC/ST category is only Rs. 500.
How much money is earned from a petrol pump in one month?
How much money does petrol pump owner make in India?
|Net profit||Rs 3,58,000 Monthly|
|Average sales per month||400000 Litre|
|Your commission per litre||Rs 3.0/litre|
|Gross earning||Rs 5,70,000 per month|
Which petrol pump dealership is best?
Top 6 Brands of Petrol Pumps in India
- Indian Oil. Indian Oil Corporation is the biggest oil company and also India’s most profitable state-owned company. …
- Bharat Petroleum. …
- Hindustan Petroleum. …
- Reliance Petroleum. …
- Shell. …
- Essar Oil. …
- Upcoming Oil Companies and Petrol Pumps in India. …
Which brand petrol is best for car?
Major Indian oil companies like BPCL, IOCL, HPCL guarantee a better mileage and long-run performance of the car with their premium fuel. In India unleaded petrol typically has octane ratings of 87, whereas premium fuel has an octane level of 93–94.
Can I get loan on petrol pump?
There is also the issue of having a land ready for the petrol pump to be built upon, getting a license for it etc. all of which requires you to have money ready.
How to Apply for Online Petrol Pump Business Loan through Lendingkart:
|Interest Rates||Between 15% and 27%|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 2 crores|
How can I get Indian petrol pump oil?
Application Fee for IOCL Retail Outlet Dealership
- Application fee of Rs.100 in respect of Rural ROs have to be paid, and fee for SC/ST applicant is Rs.50 in respect of Kisan Seva Kendra.
- For applying for regular IOCL ROs application fee, Rs. 1000 has to be paid. Fee for SC/ST category is Rs. 500.